Jack Dawson… Penniless artist who wins a ticket onto Titanic in 1912, attends a first class dinner, develops a taste for the finer things in life, pockets the Heart of the Ocean, survives the sinking, pawns the diamond, spends the following ten years building his wealth and in 1922 moves to West Egg as Jay Gatsby… Millionaire with a shady past and fear of swimming pools.
- 8-oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
- In the bowl of a mixer, cream together the cream cheese and the butter. Beat in the egg, then the vanilla. Beat in the cake mix until completely combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Roll the chilled dough into tablespoon sized balls. Roll in confectioners’ sugar, and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
It had to be done.
Ok,You really did it now!
I HAD TO SCROLL BACK UP AND REBLOG OMG
Allow me to play you the song of my people.
where can i download this
at first I was like okay this is that violin tune from spongebob
but then i noticed how long it was
and right when i started thinking ‘okay there’s got to be more to this, where is this going’
^Literally my face when it hit
THANK YOU FOR THIS
AT FIRST I SAID TO MYSELF “OH WELL I FOUND THE ORIGINAL, LONG VERSION”
SO I KEPT SCROLLING AND LISTENING TO IT
AND THEN IT HAPPENED
SOMEONE DID IT. YOU FINALLY MADE MY DREAM COME TRUE.
3/4 cup butter (or 1-1/2 sticks)
1/4 cup sugar3/4 cup brown sugar
1 (3.4 oz) box chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
2 eggs1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp red food coloring
2-1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup white chocolate chips (you could also use semi-sweet chocolate chips if you would like)
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Stir together flour and baking soda and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
Add eggs and vanilla. Beat in red food coloring until blended.
Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
Stir in white chocolate chipsRoll into 1″ balls and place on greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350 F for 9-12 minutes.
DIY Bun Blossoms